LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik   17 January 2016

Sale of property

Dear Friends,

Is it safe for me to sell my property to a person without either a Passport or a Birth Certificate as well as an erroneous Name in his Voter ID if he has a Pan Card & Adhaar UID?



 1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     18 January 2016

There is no legal bar to sell him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query