Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Mathew (A.G.M- Exports)     03 June 2013

Sale of assigned land and joint patta

Sir,

Location. Tamilandu. 

1) Government has alloted land in 1962 to A. They have sold same to Party B without sales deed in 1988. Party B sold this land in registered sales deed in 2011 to Party C. Party C got PATTA amended and issued with the original settelement holde name along with Party C .  now am Party D wanted to buy from Party C How to get remove name of original settlemet holders name from PATTA docs, ? In case any legal heirs of original settelement holder come up with claims,. how I can defend and safe guard my intrest?

In case the unregistered sale deed between A to B traced and produced in court whether can get a legally valid document ? Is there any way to pay stamp duty for that transaction ie A - B now and get it egularaised?

kindly help.

rgds

mathew

Learning

2 Replies

thinagar (M.D)     07 June 2013

first of all u r not clear. if an full extent is sold there is no need of old owner name in patta. and if the government gives there will be a condition and rules. so if u send the copy i will clear ur doubt

Rajan Mathew (A.G.M- Exports)     07 June 2013

Sir,

land is assigned by Tamilandu governement in 1962. beneficiary has sold this land to party A in 1980 without sales deed,. Party A sold same to Party B in 2011 and am buying from Party B.

Party B has managed to enter name of Party A and PARTY B in PATTA along with original beneficiary name. So how I can buy this land and get others removed.

rgds

mathew

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register