25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanky   03 April 2015

sale land without 7/12

Hi experts , Good afternoon all, kindly advise on below points. 1. when I purchaes my land I didn't do 7/12 and only sale deed and now I want to sale land with sale deed at buyers . Any risk for buyers ? If government doesn't allow 7/12 then what is alternative for buyer that I can help him ? Kindly advise. 2. Can j close top up loan with cash amount ?


 1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     03 April 2015

You can apply to collector office and complete name transfer formalities that shall help you alot . In absence of that your purchase shall be deemed to be on suspicious grounds. Its necesssary for you to transfer the title.

Regards ,




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query