Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Sale deed registration validity while pending partition suit

Hindu family can I would like to sell some part of land which is on my name while partition suit pending in court.

I am not willing to sell complete share which i am entitled as rightful heir of the family. Will the sale deed will be challenged and cancelled by other family members or how the court treat it. will court considesr as i sold it as part of my rightful future share ?.

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

You cannot  execute sale deed unless partition suit is cleared and get clear title on your name of the property.



Whether your share in the suit property, that you intend to sell, is not part of the properties being partitioned? It (the part of property being planned to sell out) cannot be "out of suit property" since partition has to take place/decreed and possessed by each shareholder which is yet to be demarcated/decided.

If it is not forming part of suit property, the point may be considered by your lawyer on its merits. Discuss with your lawyer who is well (rather better) equipped with relevant information qua your query.


if you want to SELL - best option File - PERMISSION   PETITION .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x