Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Software)     20 May 2015

Sale deed of under construction property

Hi All,

Please help me.

I am planning to buy the apartement in bangalore.I am planning to buy from builder share.The two owners(brothers) got the property from there father's(he is not alive) self aquired property.They have divided the property.Owners sons are still minor.And they will become major before apartment completes.

When i asked for the loan, Bank is saying when loan is approved i have to get the sale deed registered.If i register the sale deed before completion and occupancy certificate will given after completion.if owners sons claim for the property (letigations happens) when they become major,then it will effect my apartment.Please help me in this regard.

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 May 2015

ti think the minors doesnt have any share in the property as it is not ancestral in nature

rajuchowdappa   20 May 2015

Before purchasing any apartment you need to go for legal of the opinion in order to avoid the future litigation. I am practicing advocate from Bangalore you can contact 9738465552.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2015

Have you taken legal opinion of the property desired to purchase?  No proper opinion can be rendered based on your contents because basically the property involving minor interest cannot be sold without permission of court of law. In Bangalore the menace of land mafia is abundantly prevalent, so therefore one must be very careful while going for purchasing a property having such complication because the people will be waiting for all the formalities to be completed and then only they sleeper cells will become active to approach court with one or the litigation on the basis of some flimsy or forged documents.

At least now you take a legal opinion from a good lawyer and then proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register