LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kart   30 June 2016

Sale deed issue

I have purchased one plot of 200 sq yard from one person who claimed to be a builder. and entered in land development agreement. at the time of sale deed i came to know that he is not owner but just investor and some two other persons are owner of land. so out of two owner one owner came for sale deed and 100 sq yard sale deed performed in my favour. for rest 100 sq yard builder assured me that land owner is out of town so as soon as he come back he will initiate other sale deed. but till date nothing happened. I have filed consumer complaint against builder and case is ex parte but judge is asking how can he order against builder. so in this case what can i do? any remedy or judgement? please share if you have

Learning

5 Replies

Angad Singh (Lawyer)     30 June 2016

You can't procedd against the owner of anothe rplot under the promise given by a 3rd party. He was never privy to your transaction. At best you can file a case for fraud against the investor for conning you into believing that he was the owner of the said land. Hope that you haven't given a consideration amount for 200yds instead of 100yds.

Kart   30 June 2016

Yes i have paid for 200 yard

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 June 2016

Does this builder have any rights equal to that of an owner say POA, to enter into any agrement and recieve proceeds?

Kart   30 June 2016

There is one agreement with one owner and it contains only 100 yard. I have been leaving sonce 4 years no one told me to leave. Even house constructed in the middle of plot of 200sq yard. I sent legal notice to 2nd land owner for sale deed he replied that he has some money to receive from land developer / builder .

(Guest)

You seem to have a case but anything concrete can only be said after having gone throught the documents.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register