LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMANATHAN JAYARAMAN   11 January 2022

Sale deed document vs nattham patta

i want need sale deed document based use nattham patta applied . so this type of document original sale deed in my grand father name . how to get patta in my name nattham patta ...

Learning

1 Replies

Aryan Raj   12 January 2022

Dear queriest

The facts you have mentioned above are not very clear but I hope based on my understanding maybe my answer will be helpful to you.

Purchasing a Grama Natham land can always be a risky investment although legally one can build a house on such a land while enjoying the benefits of lower initial cost. The same can be used for residential purposes and can also be freely transferred from one person to another. The restriction is that the same can be used only for a single dwelling unit and the land cannot be exploited commercially i.e., cannot be used for construction of flats. If a Grama Natham property is owned by an individual, applying for Patta is still feasible but is not easy to obtain.

If you wish to sell the land or property then you must me informed that it is not possible. But you just wish to transfer the ownership you just have contact the concerned authorities and make a formal request for the same.

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register