LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anoo Sree (chief executive)     17 April 2014

Sale deed correction

My question to experts to provide answer to my friend.

One of my friend bought an independent house in Hyderabad nearly 8 years ago. 

The property is having plot number & dr. no.  Plot no. is correctly correctly mentioned and door no. is mentioned as 187 in place of 18.    Plot no. & Door no. are  mentioned in schedule of property. Technically there are no issues because only one door number under that plot no.

Is it required to get Door no. corrected in the Sale deed?  If so pl advise the procedure to be followed.

The seller of the property expired couple of years back.



 2 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     17 April 2014

you have to registered correction deed...

ABDUL RAZIQUE (Advocate)     24 April 2014

When the vendor has been expired, you can approach to vendor's heir, successor to rectify the said deed or if the vendor's heir, successor is not present then you can do a declaration affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query