LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepa (Nurse)     08 September 2011

Sale deed

hai pls guide me, i am shankar i had 2 sons and one daugher. i have given my site to my 2nd son with sale deed on 2009. in that paper my daughter  signed  as a witness . she is a major that time.  but my elder son not signed . now i want back my property is it possible ? and my elder son and daughter have any rights to claim ? it is my own earned property

Learning

2 Replies

jayant (legal)     08 September 2011

on your own earn property you are the sole owner and you need to decode to whom you want to give the property. It is you discretion. Now question regarding re transfer of peroperty which you trnsfer on you 2nd son, yes it is possible you can make a new sale deed on your name, you will become the owner of the property. If your 2nd son is not ready to transfer the property on you name, then I am sorry you do not have any option. Because in eyes oof law you are the saler and your son is the purchaser. He purchase the property which you soldout. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 September 2011

You have yourself given the property to your son, now you want to take back, in such circumstances your son has to relinquish his rights over the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register