sale agrement

I am buying a property for which a person has got sale agreement done.

should I ask for sale agreement copy of as part of one of the document to be verified or is it not needed??

also when we give money should part of it needs to be given to sale agreement owner?and does his name needs to be mentioned in sale deed?

Is there anything else I need to take care here when sale agreement comes up.
+ 91 9225510883

If the sale agreement is registered then it shall be a part of your transaction. Please mention full facts.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x