LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva Kumar   06 December 2022

Sale agreement on 50rs bond paper

Hi sir/madam 

My self shiva we had a sale agreement for my house for 40lakhs but in the agreement we not mentioned any date. We have taken advace 5lakhs remaining amount was mentioned that when the registration done then the total amount will be taking but the is not doing registration he is just forwarding the day it's almost 7months completed.

So plz tell me that we can cancel that agreement.







 8 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 December 2022

You have to issue legal notice  through advocate by specifying days to register it if not you will cancel agreement and sell to others and advance amount will be forfeited.

Shiva Kumar   06 December 2022

Means have to make an other agreement by the advocate mentioning the registration date 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 December 2022

No.  For cancellation, both parties shall execute the cancellation deed.

Shiva Kumar   06 December 2022

Ya. But the buyer is not accepting for cancellation also he is jst telling give me the time I'll do registration from last 5 months he is repeating same the thing..

Shashi Dhara   07 December 2022

You have to issue  legal notice through advocate  through,registered post .

Shiva Kumar   07 December 2022

Sir directly we need send a notice to the buyer or we to first informe them. That we issuing a notice.

Shashi Dhara   07 December 2022

Send it directly .

1 Like

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     07 December 2022

Please issue a legal notice, informing him about the same. Better to put all the facts on records, rather than intimating about the same. Sending a notice will put everything on records. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register