Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Responsible Citizen (Personal)     02 November 2010

Salary on Hold by HDFC Credit Card Division

I have my Salary Account in HDFC Bank ,however to my Surprise I get to know that my Salary was blocked by their Credit Card Division due to some Credit Card payment issues which I am not aware of..I have surrendered all my Cards in year 2007 and suddenly from nowhere they have come out and torturing me like this...Please help me out as what can i do in this case and how can I get my salary released by these goons.


 4 Replies

DEEPAK ASSOCIATES (08010117611)     02 November 2010

get interim mandatory injunction from Civi Court

Responsible Citizen (Personal)     03 November 2010

Thanks for the reply sir..will that help me to get back  my salary and to prevent from further harrasment by the bank.


Better file a writ before the concerned  high court 

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     15 February 2011

Lodge a Crimilan comlaint against the Branch Manager for misappropriation of your bank account without due authorisation and also refer the compalaint to RBI Ombudsman. Check the  for the address of the ombudsman. Open a new bank account for future salaries and inform your employer.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query