Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahagavan (Business Analayst)     11 May 2009

Salary not given

Hi,

I am working as Business Analyst in chennai, I was not paid Salary for past 6 Months, we were quiet thinking that company was in problem but recently we heard that fund has been diverted to there personnal account.. What should we do now.

Regards,

Raghavan

Learning

4 Replies

PARVEEN DEEPAK ARYA (ADVOCATE)     11 May 2009

serve the company with a legal notice . in case it does not bear fruits proceed further and take legal measures according to law of the state

Suresh CSLLM (Service)     23 May 2009

If the employer is company registered under Companies Act 1956 file a winding up petition beofre the High court u/s. 433 of companies Act 1956

Suresh S.
Cs, LL.m.

1 Like

Ruchi (HR Manager)     11 June 2009

Dear Raghvan, my suggestion is to wait for 10-15 days and c if they are paying salary to their staff ...if not, then u can talk to ur manager regarding the issue...dont be panic as it is the matter of 6 months salary...and if you dont have any monetory problem then talk to the manager first and then sue them...But take care if you have monetory problem then wait and understand what they want to say......Regards,

Ruchi

Dhiraj Pathak (Executive )     27 June 2009

Dear Lawyer Club Member,

I was working with Branded Wine company in india, which has not given salary from November 2008 till date to any employee of his company

So, i was not in position to survive my family and hence i resigned in June with proper handover but not served notice period which was 3 months and my total dues salary are from November 2008 to June 2009 and
When i received my releiving letter from company and asked the question to HR Manager for my dues than Hr manager told me that now you resigned so, your all salary will be clear only in Full and final settelement.

So, i told HR manager that before June 2009, i was your active employee so, why are you giving my all salary in full and final?  you give me my pending salary with all employees salary when they get and only june 2009 salary you process in Full & final Settelement than HR manager told me that i can not comment as this is managment's decision

So, i can not say any thing about all resigned employee but they will get there all dues only after release of all active employees salary.

MY company is listed company with BSE stock Exchange

So, Please all LAWYER CLUB MEMBER help and guide me.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register