Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mangesh mhatre (executive)     08 January 2010

salary not done after settlement by ltd company

Sir

I have resigned from LTD company on 31.12.2009 . after settlment they have not given me one month salary. they are giving next dates only.

Kindly suggest what to do?????

Learning

7 Replies

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     08 January 2010

Personally contact them and find out, what is the problem. If they fail  to act, consult an advocate and get issue a legal notice demanding to pay the due salary

mangesh mhatre (executive)     08 January 2010

Thanks.

I have contact several times . their history says that they dont give payment after resignation. can i charged them for salary + Advocate charges ???

Daksh (Student)     08 January 2010

Dear Mangesh,

In your legal notice itself there will be mention in this regard.  In addition you may send the copy of the same to the local labour office as well.

Thanks and best regards

Daksh

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 January 2010

IS UR FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT IS GENERATED OR NOT ?

mangesh mhatre (executive)     09 January 2010

Sir, As  i resigned from company only payement remaining as there is no other deduction.

mangesh mhatre (executive)     09 January 2010

Sir , I have joined 0n 21 Dec 2008 on 6 months probation as stores executive.  after six month they have not given me confirmation letter. on 31st october they forced me to give resign. I resigned from company. they given me reliveing & experience letter. when i asked for payment they said they will give payment by cheque  as it comes from head office. but uptill now they have not given. This type of things are happening to other member who left the company.Actually i want justice for me & other member also. Is there any law which can give justice quickly??????

because if I comlaint it then it will take many days to solve and it will be panic for me also become expensive till result.

Please suggest .

also can we make this as  complaint in court which will become some act to overcome this injustice from owners of company???

Thanks & regards

Mangesh M

mangesh mhatre (executive)     18 February 2010

Sir

I have send many emails to company .also contacted them . they are not responding tell me can i give notice or make a complaint agaist them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register