LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shweta upadhyay   29 June 2016

Salary issues

Hi, I am working in a Pvt. Ltd. company situated at Noida sector -3. I am working here since october 2015. From last 3 months they did not pay salary of any employee in the company and whenever we asked for the payment they said that they will transfer salary in 10 days but that 10 days did'nt come yet. Now from 1 july 2016 they are going to shift their office in another location and did not provide the address to us. Please provide some suggestion about this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

Khush   29 June 2016

Give them representation, legal notice, if they dont act in 30 days, you can file a court case 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2016

All affected employees may join hands and be member of employee's/trade unions.

The employees may submit a reprsentation addressed to good offices of appointing authority,MD narrating all previous represenations ( mention names/dates/designation/brief minutes/promises etc) and that wages for the month have not been paid on due date.....................and for months of ..................have not been paid till date.................and request to supply salary slip of all months (from DOJ till date) pay salary, supply Form16, PF a/c number and a/c slips, ESIC Card, etc......................within say next 3 days...................

If good offices also do not nprovide relief   approach;

employee's/trade unions

A very able labor law consultant/Service matters lawyer

and with thier support and under their expert guidance

Inspector appointed under Shops & Estbs Act

Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner

and request not to allow closure, transfer of assets until wages/dues are paid in full and all docs are supplied.

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

shweta upadhyay   29 June 2016

Please let me know the process to apply in labour court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2016

Visit  labor Court ( State/Central) as applicable in your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register