Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav valecha   29 June 2016

Salary issue and abbuse words

hello sir\mam

i am gaurav valecha from delhi i was working in vertex customer care pvt ltd as an bussiness asssociates in noida in call center for there flipkart process i joined company on 29th feb.2016.timings are from 1 to 10 ..there is alws a system iussue and they made a system if employee wrk fr 8 to 9 hrs than also his  workinfg hours should not be compl;eted bec they made it technically..this month i want t a leave and i had taken leave bec company tl says u have a EL So he adjust this in my attendance 6 el i have...but few days later my mom was cerious and hospitalized in allahabad bec my family live in allahabad.my home town sudden nmy dad calls me and infrm me i tried talking to manager but he not present in office i came from office bec i have to take a train for allahabad after an hour and infrm via msg to manager than manager said to me that that i abscond and salary put on hold if i not come office and also manager use the word in front of everyone in office thjat day only that (gaurav agar tum 8 ghanta office mae pura bkaroge tabhi tum mard ho  .......is trah ka words use kiia and insultr me ...and  i need proper solution and tlalso told me not to come his office ....i write one cpmplaint letter to main boss or what i do pls help me ......gaurav

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2016

@ Gaurav Valecha,

Don't write SMS style language while you post a query.

Call Center are coverd by Shops & Estbs Act, and if it is in Noida then it shall be:

The U.P Dookan Aur Vanijya Adhishthan Adhiniyam, 1962 ( UP Shops & Estbs Act)

https://talkhrm.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/U.P-Dookan-Aur-Vanijya-Adhishthan-Adhiniyam-1962.pdf

https://uplabour.gov.in/LC/DynamicPages/StateActs.aspx

You may go thru it carefully.

If you have entered office/workstation and were at employer's disposal for 8 work hrs ( excluding breaks for lunch/tea etc) then you are eligible for full salary.

If employee has worked for more than 8hrs/day, 48hrs/week then OT @ double wages is applicable.

If employer has recorded less hrs in order to pay less then it can be termed fraud.

There is provision for CL for such purposes, emergency.

The notice pay as per this Act is max. for 15 days.

If you don't want to work separate amicably and obtain service certificate/relieving letter with good comments.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2016

Bravery isn't something you're born with - you acquire it over time as you gain life experiences. You can practice being brave by acting on what your heart tells you to do and challenging yourself with new experiences, even when you're afraid.Be positive with every one. Lot of chances are there for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register