LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nazneen Khan   17 April 2018

Salary issue

Goof Evening, I Have served my Notice period of 30 days, on my last day My COO send me an email that she need some report EOD if i am unable to do so the my salary will be on hold. And till date i have not received my Salary. is there any law to stop salary on last day of notice period?????

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Jain   18 April 2018

This is a process called as Full and Final Settlement. This process is followed so as to ensure that if some employee has pending dues, company can directly deduct from the salary on hold and return the remaining dues.
In addition, employer also has to give Full and Final settlement document which explains which all deductions(if any) have been carried out, so that there will be no misleading deductions and information. 

Regards,
Siddharth Jain
Advocate

MANOJ KUMAR JAIN (LAWYER -JOB )     19 April 2018

EMPLOYER  CAN HOLD THE SALARY IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSATNCES LIKE ANY CRIMINAL COMPLAINT / ENQUIRY IS PEDNING AGAINST YOU . IF ITS NOT YOUR CASE THEN YOU MAY INITATE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR THEIR ARBITRARY ACTION . 

NOTE :  ANY OPINION CAN NOT BE IMPARTED PROPERLY ON THE BASIS OF FEW FACTS . SO CONSULT LAWYER WITH COMPLETE FACTS . 

MANOJ KUMAR JAIN (LAWYER -JOB )     19 April 2018

EMPLOYER  CAN HOLD THE SALARY IN EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSATNCES LIKE ANY CRIMINAL COMPLAINT / ENQUIRY IS PEDNING AGAINST YOU . IF ITS NOT YOUR CASE THEN YOU MAY INITATE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM FOR THEIR ARBITRARY ACTION . 

NOTE :  ANY OPINION CAN NOT BE IMPARTED PROPERLY ON THE BASIS OF FEW FACTS . SO CONSULT LAWYER WITH COMPLETE FACTS . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register