LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harsh pratap singh (sseef)     11 October 2012

Salary details of wife working in private company using rti?

Dear Experts,

My estranged wife is working in a premier IT/ITES company of India.  Now my query is, can i file RTI to a Govt. statutary body, where her company submits her reports?

If yes, then can you suggest some of the Govt. bodies which regulates IT/ITES compaies?..........i know EPFO is one of the organization but i am not able to locate where should i file my RTI application.

Actually my estranged wife has filed 125 crpc &  interim maintenance in DV act and she is claiming to be unemployed and living in poverty, but the fact is she is earning around 50K/pm.

Your comments would be highly appreciated.


 2 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     11 October 2012

Ideally u shud write income tax authorities for the last 3 yrs or more income tax returns filed which can be considered as valid evidence for proof of income

stanley (Freedom)     11 October 2012

You would have to hire a detective and they would do the needfull . Than call the detective as your witness in court and he can cross examine your wife . Your detective would click pictures of her entering the office in and out . After this Summon her employer and ask the company for her salary slip.Alternatively if you know your wifes email id send her an offer asking for her resume for such and such job profile or catch hold of a recruting agency giving her an interview call . And they can get her details .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query