IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MR KUMAR   07 October 2020


I am a daily wage worker in Delhi industrial & infrastructure development corporation ltd (DSIIDC) in sicurity wing. From last three months sicurity officer forced me to resign from my duty. my salary also not coming. please help me. what can I do?


 4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 October 2020

complaint to the head of department.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2020

You are in the capital city of India..   There are Labour inspectors, Head quarters of several unions at Delhi.   Contact any Majdoor Sangh  for help.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 October 2020

Approach area Labour Commissioner individually or through Union.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 October 2020

You can contact over phone to this number.

Shramik Helpline(Toll Free)    :   155214
Fax :   01123962823
E-mail : labjlc3.delhi@nic.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query