LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash   20 July 2018

Salary deduction laws

I am working on One of the Us compny. they has branch on Bangalore. I worked for 10 months. now they are changing conpny policy. All policy are accpect but one policy is complicated. Posted below plz read properly.

Ineligible Leave - Employee is not eligible to take leave during probation. Employee may also be ineligible for leave if he/she does not have any leave time available or does not have enough days accumulated at the time of leave application. When an employee still decides to take leave a pay penalty is incurred as follows.
- 1 day leave you will incur a 5 days loss of pay penalty.
- 2 to 5 days leave you will incur a 15 days loss of pay penalty.
- more than 5 days you will incur a 30 days loss of pay penalty.
- more than 10 days the company may terminate employment.

*This applies for both in-probation and confirmed employees.

I am not sure, What I have to do about this. please kind me help me about this.

Learning

13 Replies

Ravi Kumar   20 July 2018

please don't join
1 Like

Prakash   20 July 2018

Currently  I am working on this compny , they changed policy after 10 month. 
So I dont have option to join or not.

I have only three option.

1). Dont accept policy and  compliance on compny 

2). Dont accept policy and left compny 

3) Accept Policy and start serching new job.

kameswarao S (Head HR)     20 July 2018

Dear Mr.Prakash,

The rule is applicable for the employees whose leave are exauhted and abstaining with out pay and it is a process of reducing the absenteeism & the employees who are planning their leaves properly may not have any issue. However the rule what they are going to adopt is unethical & not employee friendly.

As far as your options are concerned:

In case you want continue  in employment either in the existing or some other company then forget about the first option because after lodging a complaint you need to face lot of threats and may not be able to continue in the existing company and you will loose peace.

I suggest the second option ie., to leave the company in case you are able to get an alternative employment if not then opt for      3 rd one as it is also going to be temporary because somebody who have options in hand may inform to the authorities concerned and may leave.

Regards

Kamesh333

1 Like

Prakash   20 July 2018

Thanks Kamesh333

(Guest)

All company jobs are like this only. If you work they pay. If you take long leave dont go back. Find some other company.

1 Like

kameswarao S (Head HR)     21 July 2018

Dear Mr.Ramojikumar,

I have reservations, there are "N" number of companies who have employee friendly policies, involves family members in their celebrations, takes care of employees, crafted and ensured the implimentation of the "Values".  May be the percentage may be less but I worked with such type of ethical & value based companies. 

Thanks and regards

kamesh333

1 Like

kameswarao S (Head HR)     21 July 2018

Dear Mr.Ramojikumar,

I have reservations, there are "N" number of companies who have employee friendly policies, involves family members in their celebrations, takes care of employees, crafted and ensured the implimentation of the "Values".  May be the percentage may be less but I worked with such type of ethical & value based companies. 

Thanks and regards

kamesh333

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kameswarao S
Dear Mr.Ramojikumar,

Thanks and regards

kamesh333

That is becuase you are HR

Prakash   31 July 2018

HI everyone, thank you for good response.

Now I got Good job in bagalore, I only given ex-compny experince letter  to new Compny  . becouse there is few resone

1. Current compny not proving any salary slip, when I am asking, they are telling we are family. we are not proving any letter.

2.  Compny is not cut any taxes and PF. only trasfer amont to my account.

3.  Compny not register in indian goverments, its register in US

4.  policy is not employee familer

As per My guess, I have to stop to going  compny after got salary. 

My question is it , If I am doing like that, what they can do to me??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2018

Employee can refuse to accept amended terms.

This should be done preferably in writing under proper acknowledgment.

With reference to other threads posted by you;

Have you mentioned the details of employment with this current company alongwith Ex- Company in job application to next company with whom you have got good job?

Or you have concealed details of employment with current company?

With reference to other threads posted by you;

Have you mentioned the details of employment with this current company alongwith Ex- Company in job application to next company with whom you have got good job?

Or you have concealed details of employment with current company?

You have joined and remained with current company by your free will and at the time of separation (amicable preferably) get all docs as already explained above and avoid getting trapped by any lapses from your end..The current establishment may resort to proceedings in case of misconduct and terminate and/or press charges of loss and damages. You can avoid by interacting with current employer and also build favorable (written) record while in employment.

Also do not commit anything (wrongdoing) that may annoy next employer. Rather take their help and settle down, as already explained in threads. Use the time to get all pending employment docs from current establishment, for future reference and use.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register