Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Makwana (Assistant Manager)     24 October 2012

Salary arrears not paid for last 6 months

Dear Sirs,

I need your help regarding my unpaid salary from my last employer. Its being nearly 6 months now I have resigned from services of the company and my salary for the last working month is due. As per company's rules it takes maximum of 45 days from the day of resignation for full and final settlement. But, its already close to 180 days,they haven't paid the dues. I have made several enquiries & reminders to the company regarding the dues from the executive to the chairperson of the company (over phone and email), but nothing so far has worked. They keep on promising that they are in the process of finalisation.

Please let me know how do I make them to pay my salary immediately. I wouldn't be able to pursue them face to face, so an online or telephonic approach would do (due to distance).

Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Learning

2 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     24 October 2012

You can file a complaint with the labour authorities under the Shops & Establishments Act & Payment of Wages Act.

The settlement should have been made within 7 days of your last day of working with the Company

Vasudevan

YOgesh Gupta (Accounting Taxation Vat Service Tax Etc.)     26 October 2012

Sir/Madam,

Same case with me.

But In case of Company and there head office situated in Gurgaon.

I am residing in dewas.

What can i do..?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register