LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama (lawyer)     21 August 2009


i am working with a company for last 9 months and now i am thinking of changing my job. and my last three month salary is pending with company can you sugesst me what are the proof which can i use to send with notice to employer so that he can realse my salary soon. And can any one give a draft of notice to be send to employer from myside.


 1 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     23 August 2009

Legal notice should be through an advocate.

Proof is to be search by you like your presence mark in register or work done by you in the company or else.

Your further clarification is welcome at;





We have branches in almost every High court in India.

With Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register