Upgrad LLM

salaries not paid for more than 6 months

Hello Lawyers,

I am working in a private firm. We are not paid salaries for more than 6 months. Company financial situation is not good. But there are other sources for payment of salaries. But they are not paying. when we ask, they are saying we don't when we can pay salaries.

My monthly income is Rs.30,000

I am planning to 'take legal action. Can we file case against company?

Please help me how to proceed and laws applicable.

Lawyer at Supreme Court of India



Simple send a legal notice claiming your hard earned money. In fact you can also find a combined legal notice on behalf of others as well. Feel free to contact for a legal notice.  


Advocate Kapil Chandna




In this case you have to look for other job and file a case , you may loose your job also, you have to go to labour court for your claim.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x