LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     29 April 2017

Saharanpur judge review Gaurav Sharma [2017]

This in year 2017 these are the list of those judges who are not right according to me. it is true as I swear in the name of God and just put it hereso that my learned lawyers friend get aware about judge real identity than fake personality traits in court appearance. The list is amended time to time as I observed and notice the behavior of judges thru my cases or client case or get acquainted by the local Bar advocates. We have to survive in this law bad environment as they are no escape route from it neither any action might taken by any person as judges are immune and untouchable from any wrong act they done. Once they get on Government job then only their retriement may get away from that judge. Today Justice of God turned to Injustice of God.

ID No. UP6276  GAURAV SHARMA S/o DARSHAN LAL SHARMA  as  Civil Judge [Senior Division] Saharanpur

1. That the Gaurav Sharma is the lazy and lack of sound knowledge of laws judge in the Saharanpur. That he mostly used to sit at 11:30 AM or 12:00 PM and wake up 1:15 PM and after 2.00 PM no surety to come and also not attentively & carefully listen arguments of all the Suits of the litigants and in False impresion of being right passed wrong orders in the favor of some buttering advocates of Saharanpur Bar like Rajendar Singh Chauhan of Saharanpur in my Case.  That a Criminal trespasser filed a Injunction Suit No. 468/16 titled as "Anurag Singhal vs Pardeep & ors" into this on 04-July-2016 he passed on same day Ex-parte Injunction order and after that gone to on many leaves for the preparation of HJS Exam till December 2016. That when he come on dais I requested to listen the Defendants version on this Ex-parte Void Inunction Order but he every time delayed and give much favor to the Rajendar Singh Chauhan and his adjournments and hearings that whole April month he passed but not pass any valuable visible order for vacating the Injunction order of Dated 04-July-2016 and finally on dated 27-04-2017 he refused to pass any vacating of Ex-parte order told me that he not want to give any relief to me and time of his transfer on coming.  He buffoned and Fooled me last 13-July-2017 when I appeared in that suit from Defendants side and filed My reply for vacating the void injunction order to pray to him.

2. In most Suits and on many dates I had seen that he not attentively sit on Court Dais having punctuality, sometimes lick his hand, sometimes pluck his face skin and sometimes went inside to attend his mobile phones.  Without the Steno he would not write any daily interim petty orders on pending suits files with single word and if unfortunately Steno get on Causal Leaves then no chance that the Suits hearing will commenced on Court dais and pass daily interim orders on them with his hand. He also have not possess any good Knowlegde about laws and what the Legal precdents are set by Supreme Court of India and what are the Allahabad H.C Circulars are exist for the suits and how to pass any bi parte lawful orders in presnce of both parties. Justing wasting the time of Courts, true Aggrieved Litigants and pass wrong impugned orders without the sound knoweldge of laws and rely on incomplete inquiry, vague discovery and inspection of the suits is the only ulterior motive of the Gaurav Sharma.

3. That today on dated 28-April-2017 he was transferred to Lucknow and God help the litigants and people of District Lucknow from him.

From

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

Mb:- 09319365499, 09675730306

City:- Muzaffarngar, Uttar pardesh

INDIA.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register