LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     08 November 2014

Saharanpur district court biased copy department

++ This Compliant I have forwarded to the District & Seesion Judge Saharanpur, Allahabad High Court & Supreme Court of India. We have to change the system tell me your opinion about it if you like it or not.   ++

To,

The Lawyers Club India and My Learned Advocate Friends,

Art 350

THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA

S.4, 9, 11, 15, 28 of - U.P GOvernment Servants CONDUCT RULES 1956

PUBLIC SERVANTS INQURIES ACT 1850

Sub:-Complaint against your Copying Department situs at Saharanpur District Court Complex having territorial jurisdiction for Administration.

Respected Sir!

1. That I KK Agarwal Advocate has been a practicing lawyer before District Of Saharanpur and Muzaffaranagar  and also the legal member of both the Advocate Bar Associations. That I have many cases and suits contesting before Saharanpur Court of laws into which I frequently use to come  from Muzaffanrgaar to Saharanpur courts in 4 to 5 times in a month for making progress of filed cases and suits according to law.

2. That recently on dated 27-10-14 a Bail cancellation matter Misc Case No. 223/13 was put before ADJ-3 titled as “Kum Kum Goel Vs State" into which I request to the court to get Xerox of the file as the lady client has lost the file in negligence somewhere. That on this the Ld P.O advised me to get extract certified copy of the petition from the copying department of Saharanpur. I moved quickly and in urgent before 12.30PM on dated 27-1014 and applied the certified copy of the requisite documents to the copying Department with lady client and tell them to give certified to her on time if I may not come. Then my lady client had moved “several times” to the Head Copying Department for extracting the certified copies to get received but the copying department has so adamant and dirty that give unnecessary comments to my lady client and about me and told that nobody can take a legal action against him neither they have time to talk to your advocate thru your mobile i.e to me nor the copy of that petition is not ready nor  they will give to you or to your advocate and do whatever you do.  That in copying department my Lady client have talked to Head Copying Department “Ramavatar”, Assistant Head Copiest “Vikas Kumar Tomar” and also  Copiest “Vijendar Tyagi”  but all are make a unlawfully assembly with other Staff person and disrespect her and pass vulgar comments and threatened her so that she go away from their department.

3. That the copying department I personally observed in past has been working on unlawful consideration to give who need copy smoothly to them and those who cannot give consideration to them they misbehave them and make a group pressure thru their working copying Staff that no action by no judicial authority will be taken by any presiding officer as they make a place in their heart thru their buttering words and know every judicial officers deputed at Saharanpur court complex. That no public servant or Staff in copying Department have a label of their name on their coat or shirt badge so that no one cannot recognized them what and who or in What way are doing what to others neither nor they give their mobile numbers to advocates so that if something problem may occur make a call to them.  How many times a client or advocate may go through up-stairs on third floor by leaving their work and wasting time on them and how many times he/she/client may get insulted very time for the need of the certified copy of the requisite department.

4. That any legal statement of me or my client need for vigilance investigation I may give any place before any concerned authority of State. Kindly may contact me if need arises to contact me on the below given mobile numbers and postal addresses.

Prayer

Hence it is humbly request to your mr justice that kindly make a better judicial administration in the Copying department of Saharanpur so that others working advocates of U.P Bar Council and needy clients of any part of India get their certified copies on sharp time and without unlawful consideration and may treat equal to all and make a legal punishment imposed on the above three persons named Ramavatar, Vikas kumar Tomar and Vijendar Tyagi so that other may get some lesson learnt that when you does wrong you have to bear consequences of law as no one is above law even you are president of India.

Thanking You!

Dated:- 07-11-14                                                                                                      Complainant From:-

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

210 South Civil Lines, Bulletin Colony,

City :- Muzaffarnagar, State:- Uttar pardesh INDIA.

Mb:- 09319365499, 09997476919, 09997473484.

And

My Client Kum Kum Goel:- 8171980668

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 November 2014

This is not the correct procedure.  You should make representation to the Bar association venting out your grievances and requested them to initiate appropriate action on your representation.  The Bar association president, secretary and other office bearers will discuss the issue and if need be a general body meeting will held to take other members opinion and a resolution would be passed in the action intended to be taken on the application.  Even now you can approach the bar association for necessary relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register