Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish (MANAGER)     20 April 2014

Safety for me and my family

Hello friends my name is ashish..couple of months back I had sent my wife a private notice asking her to come back to her matrimonial home but she didn't return..she has also took alongwith her my 13month old son...I waited for a her reply but she failed to reply and return as well finally I had to file a divorce petition in thane session court..just coulple of days I recieved a call from her uncle and mom telling me clearly that they will not spare me and my parents..i immediately filed a NC against both of them in local police station..friends my in laws are not good people and they will take revenge against me..I work in a private company and I have to come late nights from office...apart from filing NC is there anything else which i can do to ensure my and my parents safetly which in case at any moment of time in future if something worst happens to me or my parents then entire blame will be on my inlaws..pls suggest..thanks in advance for ur advice


 4 Replies

notit4tat (SoftwareEngineer)     20 April 2014

File Affidavit in the court for protection with their cruelty and evidences if u have during one of court hearing session

Ashish (MANAGER)     20 April 2014

Thanks... can this be a seperate petition over and above the one which I have alreadyfiled present my divorce case is registered..pls guide..infact I am also thinking to send letter to my regional area assistant commissoner of poilce..will this help

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     20 April 2014

Dear Mr Asish,

1. Yes, you can also report the matter to the senior police authorities besides having lodged  a N.C. complaint at the police station. Keep the copy of acknowledgement  such complaints   with you. 

2.  In fact such communication of  criminal intimidation on mobile are deemed as offences u/s 66-A of the Information Technology Act, 2000.

3. If need be talk to this lawyer.

Adv. Rohit Sharma.

(B.Sc. L.L.B. L.L.M.)

(M) 09824047971.

E-Mail :

navdeep (ABM)     20 April 2014

Dear Ashish if u are not yet facing the counter cases like 498, DV maintainence then feel lucky and dont miss the precautionary steps of these case which will definately save u. You can refer to the forum for advise as lots of respected councils and people facing these have advised about steps.

I can also suggest some steps as per my experience:

Send applications to your local distt SP and your wife residing place's SP about your case and tell them that your wife can lodge false 498 and all, and you have not done anything wrong(if so is the case truly). File divorce as i have also learned through Shonees' g posts and as well as my experience that divorce is more helpfull then Sec 9.


Be prepare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query