LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neil   07 June 2016

Safeguard from false 491a?

I recevived a threat call from what I presume was some of my wife relative some 2000 kms away, the voice told that we will file FIR under sec.498a/407, and the police will see that you come to our town, I told this to my lawyer she asked me the number of the same person who called, I gave her the number she said she had a word with that voice, and the voice told her that you come we will wiat for 8 days, for the same, to which my lawyer wanted me to book the flight tickets for her, and she wanted to go there to file a reply at CAW cell, I asked her one simple question " what is the gurantee that you will go there and they will not file the said cases"  to which my lawyer replied "no guarntee", so I am thinking whats the point on her going her down there? my wife had already filed a DV case, to which we are going to file a reply on the next date.

I being diasbled cannot take any necessary steps which are valid for this, so request you all too please tell me how to safeguard my family from the false 498a that is coming? My wife maternal home in different state some 2000 kms away from my home, so what is the process of filing bail? do we need to file two seperate bails, one in our city and the others in hers, my lawyer told that we need to file two seprate bails in two differnt cities/states? 

Can we file a Police NC, that we are anticiapting false 498a/407 cases agnst us, based on the threat call recd.?

Request you all too please advise, God bless you all,

Thanks in advance,

N.

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     07 June 2016

Sir,

If you join the women cell inquiry, then there will be a probability that FIR will not be registered against you, but if you fail to do so then there can be chances that FIR be registered against you and you need to take the bail after the FIR gets registered against you. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     07 June 2016

if you live in delhi or any other state in which there are provisions for anticepatory bail than you can file a transit bail from delhi or like state, on the ground of apprihension of illegal arrest and after that you can file regular bail from that court.

thank you

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     07 June 2016

ur nautanki did not get over is it?

Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...Blah...

Thanks in advance,

N.

1 Like

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     07 June 2016

Buy a gun, thats the best way to safegaurd.  Apply for gun license first.  But for the kind of person you are, you will ask 1000 times to everyone how to pull trigger.  Get a life loser. Stop wasting your time.  This clearly shows why your wife left you.  You r not able to take any decision at all, and simply playing KBC here.  Pathetic.

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     07 June 2016

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=137914&offset=4

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna

Retd Sr Director, Govt of India/ Advocate 
[ Scorecard : 614] Thank Contributor :  Send PM
Posted a day agoQuote Report Abuse

1) I totally agree with Mrs Bakshi.  The way in which u r repeating 'what next', 'suicide' etc. and trying to gain false sympathy of experts shows the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, probably one of the reasons of ur wife desertion.

2) Urgently take a psychiatrist treatment and pshychologist counselling.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna

Retd Sr Director, Govt of India/ Advocate 
[ Scorecard : 614] Thank Contributor :  Send PM
Posted a day agoQuote Report Abuse

1) I totally agree with Mrs Bakshi.  The way in which u r repeating 'what next', 'suicide' etc. and trying to gain false sympathy of experts shows the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, probably one of the reasons of ur wife desertion.

2) Urgently take a psychiatrist treatment and pshychologist counselling.

I am surprised by the way you are taking almost everyone on a fool ride by repeating same question in different forms. What next? What next?

You need medical attention, you should consider taking an appointment with a psychiatrist and psychologist, for I strongly feel your problem is mental than otherwise.  Get admitted to a psychiatric facility would be my suggestion.

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     07 June 2016

Have you  seen hanging gardens of babylonia?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register