LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soham Majumder   18 June 2024

Safegaurding paternal property - my portion

Continuation to below matters:

Hi Respected members,

I have secured a temporary injunction on the property from the honourable court this weekend.
We then sent out all the letters notifying all defendants in the case.

My Question:
1. What happens if none of them accept the letters/ summons?

2. What happens if they want to have a discussion with me and then give me my rooms? Post which they again try to sell the house.
If I get access to my portion should I drop the case or still continue it until proper partition?



 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 June 2024

1. Your job is to send the order copy to all concerned, you should not be worried whether they receive it or return it 

2. It depends on the circumstances, no concrete opinion can be rendered on this merely on your guesses or imagination.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register