LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JK INFOTECH INFO   26 November 2022

Safe growth fraud pune,camp,pcmc,now they are nowhere alex fernandis,nilyash jadhav,

Hi sir,

we have booked 3 plots each 10 guntha at Village varandh, RAIGARH dist. with Safe growth multicon pvt ltd. paid 80% amount they did notry also and told after some day will do sale deed for which cash rs 25000 for each plot collected by Mr ALEX FERNANDIS ,NILYASH JADHAV ( camp office at bhopla chowk KEDARI HALL alongwith PAN card, .both are now untraceable since last 5 to 6 years, we tried to find out them but pcmc office and pune office are closed.Alex lives in kondwa as he said at booking time ,Nilyash jadhav at YERWADA, jijamata chowk, Even I founf out VINOD BHANDARI alex staff who signed the Cheque receipts i spoke to him but he refuse to look into the matter can we file a case against these people. what to do sir please guide us i am in touch of some 10 people, even the issue chq to some people against cancelled booking plot but those chq were bounced,I Did not canclled the booking and have all chq receipts, and agreement copy with Nilyash jadhav photo on it, with legal adviser details ,Bank details, corporation Bank, chinchwad branch.

sir how we can get back out plots with these culprits fraud people, kindly guide us . plotting was of 1200 acres land, some big doctors of pune are also bought lands, non of the phone no is valid ,

AMEER YADAV

PUNE.

ALEX FERNANDIS ,VINOD BHANDARI ,MR.CHOUDHARY , NILYASH JADHAV WERE owners 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register