Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parash (S/W dev)     17 June 2013

Safe gaurd steps agains wife's suicide theates

Hi

My bhabhi is always threating us ( my brother, mummy, me (i m married too) ) with suicide and living home and always fulfill her demands with this threat of suicide. (e.g. i hv poision i will drink it) She manytimes left home suddenly in some matters and we stop her to do it on road and she only come back when we promise them to give her whatever she demands.

We fulfills her desire because my famiy is scared of her empty or lie threat of suicude. She's behaviour is not good and his mind is not statble. After 10th year marraige we assumed that she would be imporved with time but even after 4 year old boy and 1 year old baby girl she is not improved and still same as before.

Please tell me what steps should we take if she attemps for suicide as i am also living on same building.

Should I FIR in local police station or is it not good to do FIR ?

There may be many links and such posts too here please also writes its links

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 June 2013

1. If you think then take her to a doctor who can treat if there is any need of conselling 

2. talk to their parents about her behavoiur and take out a solution with discussion with them 

3. such incidents some times may lead to problems so before itself change the bottle of poision with sugar water when she is out of the house 

4. give a formal complaint to the police station and about her behaviour and attempts 

(Guest)

Agree with expert.

Parash (S/W dev)     17 June 2013

We already talked to her parents many times but her mom and brother stays always behind of her even they know her daughter verywell. They have not give any value to her father and not make him the MAN of home.( I am talking about my brother's father-in-law)

Currently they forced us to change the home (floor) lasttime by made crying and living home with bag on road and said i m going to suicide. On road we promissed her we give our home where me and mom are living since long time.

I know the fact that she do the thing what her mother said because she one time says YES nextday (after call to in-laws) she says NO ; i changed the mind

I am very much angry on this siutation as me and my brother could not do anything and we- my mom (is crying and ) have to do whatever she says/demands.

I don't know weather she has mental problem even I advised my brother to consult any mental doctor. but as we know her she is very very jeolous, not caring of her husband even any care of status ( make any time crying drama on Road, society and we make handless :(  )

Someone advised me not to FIR in local police about it otherwise it prooves that there is record about this in local police when some accident/incidents happens.

As my family, mom,wife,kids are living in same building , she is threating us of suicide and in fron of our face says i will jail u all by suiciding !!!

I also could not sale our home and live separate at different place as she not agreed.

I recoded her sound when she was loadly speaks and other things too.

I m confuse in.... registering FIR is a safe guard for us or it is against us ?

Please says any other safe steps if any.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Parash

We already talked to her parents many times but her mom and brother stays always behind of her even they know her daughter verywell. They have not give any value to her father and not make him the MAN of home.( I am talking about my brother's father-in-law)

Currently they forced us to change the home (floor) lasttime by made crying and living home with bag on road and said i m going to suicide. On road we promissed her we give our home where me and mom are living since long time.

I know the fact that she do the thing what her mother said because she one time says YES nextday (after call to in-laws) she says NO ; i changed the mind

I am very much angry on this siutation as me and my brother could not do anything and we- my mom (is crying and ) have to do whatever she says/demands.

I don't know weather she has mental problem even I advised my brother to consult any mental doctor. but as we know her she is very very jeolous, not caring of her husband even any care of status ( make any time crying drama on Road, society and we make handless :(  )

Someone advised me not to FIR in local police about it otherwise it prooves that there is record about this in local police when some accident/incidents happens.

As my family, mom,wife,kids are living in same building , she is threating us of suicide and in fron of our face says i will jail u all by suiciding !!!

I also could not sale our home and live separate at different place as she not agreed.

I recoded her sound when she was loadly speaks and other things too.

I m confuse in.... registering FIR is a safe guard for us or it is against us ?

Please says any other safe steps if any.

It is better to give a formal police complaint with regards to your wife's suicidal tendencies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register