Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     10 August 2011

Sadist number i

Hi All,

Here I want to share my  Y'day experience in the lower court on 498A with SADIST number 1 majistrate in this country.

Brief facts of the case.

1. HC extended the interium stay order on 498A quash petition for A3 and A4 "UNTIL FURTHER ORDERS"

2. Y'day we have trail date in the lower court, so I prepared a MEMO, explaining that

2.1 We implicated in false 498A

2.2  Defacto complainant not receiving the showcause notice of HC from the last 14 months and her interniton is to harass all accused physically, mentally ,emotionally, financiayy and SC of india termed it as LEGAL terrorisim

2.3 There is no good reason for asking accused to appeat before this Hon;ble as the stay is pening and there are no proceedings before this court.

PRAYER

2.4 Please post this matter at least for six months from now (as the defacto complainant needs to receive the show cause notice and to vaccate the stay order... and it will take atleast six months time from now) or

2.5. do not post this matter until the stay order gets vaccated or

2.6 pass any other order which accused can take to HC notice for the same relief.

3. After reading the MEMO , he simply given next date on SEP third week 2011.

4. The reason for calling this majistrate SADIST NUMBER 1 is because , 

4.1 he gives the next date even before stay order gets vaccate

4.2 almost on every hearing he ask us to wait till evening

4.3 even the HC extended the stay order until further orders., he given next date in the next month...

5. I am not understanding how these idiotic people becomes like majistrates...

6. Atleast if he will tell some reason, why he is not giving long date , then we can work out on that..  he dont open his mouth ( I dont know what is there in his mouth) to tell anything except the next date..

7. I am not understanding how to fight with this stupid ipc and idiotic people...

Learning

1 Replies

Siv (engineer)     30 August 2011

Get order from High Court saying that till disposal of quash petition personal appearence in lower court ..... This quite possible ... Similar prayer may be prayed in the Trial court (Magistrate Court, see section 205 of CrpC or some other)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register