LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   08 February 2023


Dear sir/ Madam,
Iam a resident of srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. Iam having civil issues with my father ( i.e, my father is claiming that he had spent 65lakhs for my training in merchant Navy which is absolutely wrong). My father is continuously complaining in police station to clear those debts. But we are three children for my late mother ( elder brother is a physiotherapist and my elder sister is married with two kids and myself working in merchant Navy)and one kid for my step mother ( He is working in merchant Navy). S.I and C.I were continuously harassing me by calling me to the station. My wife is eight months pregnant now. She is taking a lot of tension.
We appointed a lawyer . When C.I called me , myself and lawyer went to the station and the lawyer questioned their rights in interfering in civil matters. So the C.I said to solve those matters in court. Now the mandal S.I is calling me stating that I am harassing my father who is not at all staying with me.
Once my father made an appeal in RDO court stating that his children were not looking after him. RDO court said that all 3 sons have to give 3000 per month which I am paying per month. But still my father is complaining that I am harassing him.S.I is saying that he will file a criminal case under senior citizen act.
The lawyer whom I have appointed is asking me to file a partition suit for which I have to pay 10 percent of the total property valuation. I told him to wait.we will just for my parents final decision.
Now my lawyer is not showing interest in my issues with police. I told him that we will submit a written application to SP office regarding the harassment of police and my father.But he wrote an application stating only my father's harassment and nothing regarding the S.I and C.I. I asked him the reason. Lawyer said that we cannot write like that.
Please suggest...


 1 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   08 February 2023

You should approach by way of Application and elaborate properly about your matter to Higher Authorities also for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
MOBILE 9198889990.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query