IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhrumil (CS Professtion)     05 April 2008

S 195

I want Contempt of court case decided under section 195 of criminal proccedure code


 3 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 April 2008

hello, will u please divulge some detail about the facts of your case so that proper advice in the matter may be give.

Dhrumil (CS Professtion)     07 April 2008

the complainant has filed case against the respondent: the respondent hide some material facts and thereby obtained the order of the court in his favour, so i want to know that whether complainant have right to file case. I referred the case of Iqbal Sing Marwah V/s Meenakshi Marwah. kindly guid me as its very urgent.

TSBehera (n/a)     07 April 2008

In this case uou have to move an application for filing a criminal complaint by the court where there is contempt of court or the appelate court court where the proceedings are pending u/s 340(1) or 340(2) of Cr.PC 1973

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query