LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya   10 July 2015

Rwa illigal

Hi I am living in VASANT Kunj when I have shifted here RWA was already formed at that moment. I was not aware who is the president as well other members also. In last 2 years I have seen so many cases of theft, cleanness is not there in blocks. As per RWA they are providing plumber and electrician as per demand but they also don’t come and suddenly after 2 years I have seen a notice of election pasted on walls in the society for the RWA. Which was not planned no one was aware of that and there was so many rules and regulations was mentioned who are eligible for cast the vote and also for standing in the elections. Then I went through RWA rules and as per rules everything was wrong. They have taken a wrong process for the elections the current executive member is returning officer which is wrong. They should do an AGM in that AGM they have to show the accounts to all members and they in that AGM the current RWA should desolve. After that me and few more residents have done a survey in our society if residents are happy with current RWA or not. Everybody is unhappy with them and want to remove this team. Even I think they are running this RWA illegally. We want to take a legal action against them. Please suggest me a proper way for the same, by that all scandals done by them should come forward to all residents and police takes strict action against them. Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 July 2015

I presume your Association is in Delhi. Is the RWA registered and if so uder which act has it been registered. A registered association should have a name board prominently placed in the Association premises. It will have a registration number and registered byelaws. In case these are not available you file a case in a civil court restraining the so called office bearers from taking any action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register