LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2021

Contest the case through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

PRADHUMAN SINGH   03 November 2021

thank you for reply sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 November 2021

First, make a request to wait for 15 days, then file this as a grievance to the University and Secretary, Higher education of the state.  Russification may be justified if the charge is serious and prima facie evidence or such information was communicated to College but what is this fine?

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 November 2021

Rustication whenever imposed on a college-student shall always mean the loss of one academical year or missing of following  University examinations

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 November 2021

Please post complete facts. Rustication and 'going to jail' are two different issue, even if related to same incident.

PRADHUMAN SINGH   03 November 2021

I was in judicial custody.......Venu sir..after custody I went to my college..they accept me..but .after 4 days....a vice principle of college..harrased me..and..ordered to me that give me bail paper..I gave him..after..5 days..they ..give me an order .rustication ..from medical college for 3months..and 2 lakh fine..reason..2 month prolonged absent...and disobience..and ...harmful case .college ruptation down..while..I am an accused..I am not a criminal ...yet..case challan is still pending ..I am very ..depperssed ..and molistated by my college princi and vice princi....I have..sucidial thoughts in my mind..I am tired....I was also harrased from jail...and.they judge me..like criminal..even ..police or court never give notice to clg..to justify me..my case is pending ..so please suggest me

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 November 2021

Please post facts, not opinions.

PRADHUMAN SINGH   03 November 2021

my mental health is not well also ....I am too much depressed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register