Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Rural Funding

Assistant Manager - Legal

Can someone please advise me on the documents that are required for creating an equitable mortgage on "abadi" land? 

I am from Rajasthan, what are the relevant laws i need to look into?

As all states have similar agriculture laws, if anybody can advise me regarding the legal set up regarding rural financing being used in their state, i will track down the corresponding laws of Rajasthan.

Thx in advance!!!


equitable mortgage can be created byb deposit of titkle deeds along with a memorandum on a requisite stamp paper as per the state law   it is done under the  transfer of property act and see also the stamp mact of rajastahan 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x