Mine is a MCD case and am waiting for the second motion.Meanwhile I got an onsite oppertunity for one year and I have to start in another one month.For the second motion can I send my dad to attend if I cannot travel india back.As well I am waiting for the MCD decree to be received, since I am planning to file a child custody case post decree(Note: My wife never agreed for the RCR i filed and she accepted for MCD by blackmailing me saying 'I will give you MCD, but you should not file custody case and you should not see/visit my child anytime'.I have an evidance for the same).
Shall I file and run custody case from foreign? below are the reasons why i cannot come india:
1. My salary is not much bigger, the 2 way unplanned travel costs around 75% of my salary there
2. I am not sure If i can get leaves on those date since my project is in hectic situation.(If i get leave approval , I am ready to come india and happily bare the expense and time for my child)
3. Since Am the only bread winner in my family, I need to save some money for my old dependant parents too.so frequent travel will create econmical and official problem, and i may loose onsite oppertunity or job.
Please advice how can i handle.