Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 June 2011

Ruling Party.

To All:

You might have seen TV and police action to crack down the hunger strike by Ramdev Baba. 

First of all UPA govt., is not at all interested to bring back the black money from Swiss, because all most all 99% congess I leaders have depostied their money in swiss banks.  If it is revealed cong-I leaders name would come out  so they dont want to go for it.

It is time to change.  We have leaders and fun is they are ruling us.  These leaders like Kapil Sibal, Digvijaya Singh, Sahay don't have knowlege at all. Just they go on opposing.  Let the god gives them capacity to think about what they say.

Kapil Sibal is an advocate he could have think.  He should be ashmed of himself, he is share to the advocate community.

Do we need leaders like Manmohan Singh, who is just like puppet, what he can do.  He being the gentleman he has to wait for the sonia sign to say something, Kapil Sibal, Digvijaysingh, this person has nothing in his brain.

Even gods and godesses wont come to save our India because they are also aftraid of baldy politicians.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 June 2011

In my posting there are two spelling mistakes one is Share instead of Shame and another one is baldy instead of blady.  Sorry of rthe mistakes.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     06 June 2011

You are correct sir!

Our politicians are thinking over to grab money only. There is no thougt for them to develop our country. every second and every minute they are thinking over, how to earn money?

They will not take any decession to bring back the black money from swiss.

you are correct sir! Gods and Goddesses also afride on seeing our politicians.  

Vikas Kumar (Lawyer)     06 June 2011

Congress party is hell bent on giving communal colour to the agitation by unduly highlighting the presence of the so called communal leaders on the stage ignoring the fact that people from other religions were also present at the stage with only intension to subvert the agenda of Baba Ramdev and reduce his respect in the country, who has , through Yoga increased respect for our country in foreign lands.

This reminds the "Divide and Rule" policy of Britishers who remained secular but let hindus and muslims fight in order to save their rule in India , so is the case of Congress who by their deeds following exactly the same policy.

Now it is for us to think who is really communal?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 June 2011

These cong-I ppliticians don't know except divide and rule policy.  There is no brain in Digvijaysingh's head, if he has got some sense it is better to keep quiet.  NOw Divdedi has taken the charge of Digvijaysingh.

I think all might have seen that Baba Ramdev gave statement that " Govt has cheated me I will reveal it in right time"  this is the reason for crackdown by the govt .

(Guest)

now we see the ugly face of our so-called democracy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More