LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankita Kar   29 April 2020

Rules for daily wage workers in COVID 2019

What rules and regulations state government should make during this pendamic for daily wagers and migrant workers ? please suggest some protective measure to protect interest of the daily wage workers keeping in mind provisions envisaged under the Indian Constitution.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2020

The suggestions are immaterial in a democracy and this burning issue was taken care of by various parties and the Government has already declared some policy guidelines and may introduce some more in the near future. This forum is not for discussions and dedicated to offering primary guidance in litigation matters.

Ankita Kar   30 April 2020

Respected Sir,

Thank you for taking out time to comment on my query. Just for clarification I am a student and this question was part of my research and it would have been a great help to get inputs and suggestions for professionals.
I am well aware that this platform is not for discussions neither I intend to but it is nowhere mentioned in this app that the forum cannot be used for purposes of educational and research based queries. It will be encouraging for students or layman if professionals can be little insightful and polite while commenting.

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 April 2020

What is your query- is it as to the guideleines that have been issued or the guidelines that requires to be issued? The latter would be a highly subjective matter beyond the scope of this forum.

(Guest)
There are several state/central notification on payment of wages during covid19. You can visit different state's labour department if you like to read them.

Apart from that you can go through various articles on the matter, cheers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register