LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swapnil (student)     09 March 2015

Rules and punishment

good morning sir 

am a pharmacy student 

in my area without permission of MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA 

writing prescrptions who passed 10th clas and in public they wrote in front of name SURNAME AS DOCTOTR 

what type action case we can file sir and without permission they store medcines even drug controll board also corrupted 

the drug inspector negleting is duty which type of action filed sir 

                                    thanking you sir


 1 Replies

U.S.SANJEEVA MURTHY (senior partner)     09 March 2015

i suggest to give a police complaint on those two highlighting their illegal activities, get  receipt for having given complaint and watch few days.    if police fail to take action, you can file a private complaint u/s 200 of Cr.P.C. before the Magistrate of your area, who will take appropriate action, if  your complaint contents are true.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register