LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     17 August 2016

Rti to govt aided college

Wife is to file application u/s 24 HMA. For that purpose, she needs salary slip of her husband

who is employee under a college managed by DAV Managing Committee, New Delhi.

Whether RTI application can be filed?

If Yes, to whom it is to be adressed?



 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 August 2016

It was ruled by  Keral High Court, in marital litigation, every document must be secured through Court only.  Infact the salary slip of an employee is a Public document for gross salary.  If DAVP has appointed SPIO in their organisation application has to be made before that Public information officer.  The website of the organisation must upload the RTI procedure, rules and regulations in format and fees.

As it costs Rs.32/- a simple application in the form of a letter can be filed by applicant.(Rs.10/- fee and Rs.22/- Registered post)

Application dt...seeking information under RTI act filed

Before Public Information Officer, DAVP, New Delhi with

RTI fee: Indian postal order No...for Rs.10/-/- fvg.Accounts Officer, DAVP school


Information solicited:

1.Please provide me gross salary being paid to Sri....................., working clear bifurcation of such salary and allowances for the month of Mar,2016, as gross salary is information to be provided voluntarily by authority and not exempted from RTI Act.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads