LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   30 April 2016

RTI to get Wife's detail in USA

My wife has gone to USA after filing section 9 case and DV and maintenance case Where can I file RTI to get her jobs details in USA ? Is there any other way to prove in court in India that sec 9 and maintenance case is fake Prior to this 489a against me has been cancelled by police as it was also fake

Learning

8 Replies

Ranjit   30 April 2016

RTI is for india and by Indians. If your wife is government employee you can try to get. RTI cannot be used on private companies. Attend the court hearing and try to get exparte order if your wife is not here. Your 498a history is added merit.

Rahul   01 May 2016

Thanks for the response. Can't we ask indian embassy or any such deptt to get details from US deptt based of passport n SSN number (equivalent of Adhaar card)

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     01 May 2016

1) If u mentioned the purpose for which u want that can be explained.

2) Maintenance can be given to those who were unable to maintain their own. As ur wife is engaged in private company that means she can maintain her self . Hence she will  not be eleigible to get maintainnance from u.

Thanks

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     01 May 2016

1) If u mentioned the purpose for which u want that can be explained.

2) Maintenance can be given to those who were unable to maintain their own. As ur wife is engaged in private company that means she can maintain her self . Hence she will  not be eleigible to get maintainnance from u.

Thanks

Rahul   01 May 2016

Hi Aadvocate Bharat Purpose is to get her salary or income details which in USA is linked to SSN number for everyone If I get confirmed income details then it will help me in quashing the maintenance cases Agaisnt me n will also prove her guilty as after she fled to usa jusr after she filed sec 9 case N I m here attending cases

Rahul   01 May 2016

She is not employed in any company in India but she went to USA n have started working there n I m not aware of the company

Rahul   02 May 2016

Request all respected lawyers or people have any sych experience, to guide me please

Rahul   03 May 2016

Please guide. Any help please will b highly appreciated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register