LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     08 April 2015

Rti to get certified copy list of voters present in a house

What are the details I need to provide for Public information officer for RTI to get certified copy of voters list present in the house and their Name, age, father/mother name, address & photo.....

I have found their details in the “Electoral Roll -2015 State – (S10) _karnataka”......

No.. Name and Reservation Status of Assemble Constituency is “153-Yeshwanthapura (Gen)”......

No.. Name and Reservation Status of Parliamentary Constituency (ies) in which the Assembly Constituency is located is “24-Bagnalroe North (Gen)”...........

No & Name of the Sections in the Part – Kengeri Satellite Town, Pincode – 560060.........

Ward No. 130 – Ullalu.............

Questions –

1      2. Can I get the certified copy of list of voters present in the house....

2.       2. Along with their name, age, father/mother name, address & photo...........

3.       3. In RTI application shall I attach the copy of “Electoral Roll – 2015 – (S10) karnataka” ( 1st sheet and the name present page)...........

4.       4. Is there any other method to get Certified copy of list of voters present in the house........

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 April 2015

you can browse the elections commission website for your required information. ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in/searchhome_new.aspx

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     04 May 2015

I need the cerfified copy of the persons name and age and address proof provided for age proof .  Can I get it through RTI ?

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     04 May 2015

experts please reply for this ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register