IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ambycabin   06 October 2016

RTI to Court

Hi, I am in the middle of Matrimonial dispute. I have a doubt that My wife have filed cases against me but they have hidden it and may launch a all around assault on me. Is is possible at first place to just get the case stamped and not registered and later register all cases at once? Also will court issue notice to respondent if case is "stamped" against him? Can I use RTI to get this information? And to whom to address RTI in this case? Thnaks! BR's


 1 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     07 October 2016

You can check in SR register in the family court of your concerned district, whether any case is filed or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query