LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P C SHARMA (VICE PRESIDENT)     23 December 2009

RTI STANDS FOR RIGHT TO IGNORE ACT, 2005

That I have sought information under the Right to Information Act, 2005 from the different departments, which enlightened the departments scam a particularly in the bsnl, pseb, railway, banks etc.

Moved about 200 applications on different points to different points certain departments have given certain information and some department has given incorrect information and concealed certain information and some offices denied supplying the information. I also moved the number of applications to the nationalized banks. Only bank of Baroda has supplied the correct information as sought by me remaining banks either failed to supply the information or give incorrect information.

I also filed the appeals in certain cases against the denial of the information and also moved some complaints to the Central Information Commission, PubjabState Information Commission, Chandigarh. Some of the complaints were disposed off and some are pending.

That certain department officers used some illegal means and threatened me thro back door for moving the applications under the rti act and putting pressure to withdraw the rti.

I also moved applications to competent authority/police department. One complaint against the DSP is still pending, who threatened me and putting pressure to withdraw the rti applications.

P C SHARMA
ADVOCATE
+9198976076969

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. T.K Sujith (lawyer)     23 December 2009

we have to ensure that the  Act is not misused....

hemant sharma (service)     23 December 2009

The society at large is thankful to you

We as responsible citizens need to keep up the spirit and fight on

we all are with you

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 December 2009

Count me with you. State Commission with retired top officials, what can you xpect when you sought information from their department in which they were head of the department once? its like an appeal from Ceasar to Ceacar's wife.! Wooooh great RTI.

Daksh (Student)     04 January 2010

Dear Mr.P.C.Sharma,

Keep up the good work going.

Best regards

Daksh

pankaj sharma pankaj (reporter)     05 January 2010

Congrats. Go ahead. Our organisation also supports u especially for the cause of RTI.

PANKAJ SHARMA PANKAJ

SPOKESMAN

NATIONAL STUDENTS FEDERATION [INDIA]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register