LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Sunder Gupta   02 February 2019

RTI section 81j

submission of resignation and acceptance by authorities,can a copy be denied under above section


 2 Replies

Martin S.   02 February 2019

If he or she is govt offcial then information cannot be denied, appeal is only option, if appeal fails, writ petition is the only option.

Shyam Sunder Gupta   04 February 2019

any citation in this regard

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register