Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Kalra LL.M, M.B.A (advocate)     14 December 2008

rti on govt. aided schools

hi

i am headmaster of of a govt. aided school, a third person, who dont have any link with school is seeking audit repors, constituion, salary ragistras and other attendance registers etc. of school under rti act, and copy of constitution, how can i avoid him. i mean we dont want to give him this information.

Learning

4 Replies

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     14 December 2008

You cannot avoid giving information and any advice suggestion towards such an act , would reflect badly on any person/advocate,  attempting to doing so.

Presumption arises that the information you want to avoid giving, if given , would go against you.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     15 December 2008

You are bound to give information under the RTI ACT

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 December 2008

Rajan Ji and Aravinthan have said it regarding RTI, but why are you reluctant to furnish those informations to him? May be he is making a research etc, and more over RTI gives him the right to ask such informations.

sudha bala (law based)     16 December 2008

1. u must know about that a third person information like who is he along with  his identity card ,what purpose he required those information, head of the dept authorisation letter to collect the information (where he worked ) with sign and seal of dept, and with written application (own hand writing) to b submitted ,then u enquired about details , u collect the all information with evidence means,u may allote one person to enquiry know, that person must b give details officially, then u will give information .for that process it may takes time. if any pressures takes place ,u tell them ,this is the procedure ,with in my purview i  can do my level best, this departmental  higher offecial's order ,may those r rules, i can't help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register