LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan (Engineer)     21 July 2012

Rti, need urgent advice

Hi, we have dispute since last 6 month, since she is staying at her home..She had a boy friend before marriage..

Now our relation is not very good..

I want to know following things.

1. Can I ask through RTI about: incoming and outgoing dialled number list from her and her father's mobile number?(basically I want to know wheather she is in touch with her boy friend again).. Because she (my wife) is telling that she want to do job away from me..

2. Can I get her study loan statement, which she had before our marriage?


Please suggest me in this regard..


 21 Replies

Phanindra Kumar (Adovcate)     21 July 2012

Mr. Mohan you can use RtI act for those purposes you have stated in your query but theres a small question regarding you.

what will you do with those loan statements and call records of your wife?..

If you are that good enough and if you want to stay with your wife again please talk to her once before your in-laws so that they may advice you and your wife to live happily...


Phanindra Kumar J

mohan (Engineer)     21 July 2012

Dear Phanindra,
     Thank you for your reply.. Actually now my relation is not in good condition.. Because she had a boy friend before marriage, which I tapped after marriage..and when I raise that matter to her parent's, after that she don't want to join with me and she is telling that she want to do job according to her choice.. we married it does not mean that we are bound to stay together and after that she is at her matrimony house.. she is quarelling in small small things and trying to stay apart from me.. But her intension to harash as I have to already some prof, so I have to show that she has still relation with her past boy friend for which she is not ready to join with me..

 For that I asked above question.. please suggest me in this regards..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2012

Mr. Mohan,

Marriage is the union of two different surnames, in friendship and in love, in order to continue the posterity of the former sages, and to furnish those who shall preside at the sacrifices to heaven and earth, at those in the ancestral temple, and at those at the altars to the spirits of the land and grain

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 July 2012

The answer is NO

Ranee....... (NA)     22 July 2012

premarital relations are no ground of divorce.Her call details is a personal thing of her,,you can't get this unless Court give you permission.



i am 29 year old man from married 2 yrs year back.

i live with wife,1 year old son and one unmarried sister whose marriage responsibilty on me.


  • my problem is my wife keeps chatting whole day..on phone with her mum and freinds.

  • when i want her to give time to me and child then she threatens to file 498A.she say she will implicate my sister also.if this happen,her life will be ruin and no one will marry her.i am very afraid now.someone told me i will get help of SIFF members.sokindlygive me no. aand name of any 1 active SIFF member who give me good advice.thank you.

Ranee....... (NA)     22 July 2012

@Manish Khanna, you can start a new thread if you want to get attention of learned members. Somedays back Tajobsindia(Rajiv Rakheja), in a thread gave name and contact details of some SIFF members.You can search them in family forum of last one month.Rajiv Rakheja is also a active SIFF member as well as LCI member.You can contact him.His member id is o


Dear manish

Talk to your wife as well as her parents and poliety tell them there act is disturb your matrimonial life. they will sure understand your think.

If possible first talk her parents in personal. Never take hard step it would destroy your matrimonial life.



ranee madam and prajapati sir ji.i am grateful you reply to me.


ranee maam,as per your advice,i called SIFF organisation today to get details of rajeev rakheja sir.but they say that there is no member in SIFF  organization by the name of rajeev rakheja.


so please tell me what i do.i PM rajeev rakheja sir also since i thought he is SIFF member,as per your verdict.he advise me in brief but never said that he is SIFF member.

ranee ji,please it is question of my life.please give me an active SIFF member's no. so that i can start association with SIFF.

Ranee....... (NA)     24 July 2012

Manish, better start a new thread or ask Tajobsindia what to do next

Ranee....... (NA)     24 July 2012

There is an Expert section in this site.You can post your problem there to get to the point solution of your problem.

...Irene... (Bean Counter)     26 July 2012

@ Manish,


Since your post says you are from Delhi, you can contact these numbers:


Ravi Mishra8800110729   Niladri 9811052770

To know more about SIFF, you can browse


PS: As far as my knowledge is concerened, SIFF is a NGO and they will provide the maximum help. It doesn't matter that you need the reference of any member to get in touch with them!

Nina Rakheja (unhappily married)     26 July 2012

Yeah..why you are asking/suggesting about tajobs?

Once I called Siff for my case and they told me there is no member named Rajiv Rakheja.So don't please disturb Tajob anymore!


i do not knoow why fake people like tajobs with fake name of rajiv rakheja lie that they are siff members.shame on you tajob urf rajeev.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register