Rti in Sub registrar

Hi All,

I am trying to find the possibility of gifting property in delhi in blood relatives, the said property is on lease.

I have approached clerks of SDM office in delhi and they suggested that it can be done by gift deed and family GPA, but advocates are denying that, and they suggest to convert the property first to freehold and then perform gift.

However the property is divided among many and getting a consent is difficult now.

Can I get correct information by filing RTI application somewhere?

please guide.


i don't think this info fall under RTI act at SDM office.

first of all registration is done at Sub Registrar office near your home



Thanks for correction, however questions remains the same..



how can person get legal advice from court? is it under RTI or some other act or procedure?


I don't think that you can get the information through an RTI in the Sub Registrar Office. But you can give it a try. Here is the link for details of Sub Registrar Offices in Delhi.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x