LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     11 July 2011

RTI help plz

Dear friends, This is Shiva Prasad from hyderabad,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me.

I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry.

After that I got following answers from my father in law organization. MY FL states in his reply to the memo issued by organization he has not given any dowry during the marriage,Further ,being govt servant I am aware about ccs conduct rules and not violated any of the provisions in said rules.... FL says in his statement to settle personal scores with him i'm shooting RTI .....can any one please suggest can FILE cheating cases based on this...

1. In 498a and DVC cases and in his FIR statement he has mentioned that he has given dowry and kept our whole family behind bars.can any please suggest any possibility to file cheating or fraud or any other case on him???plz help ......

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

U can file a case for defamation against ur father-in-law

Vinod Malleli (Lawyer)     12 July 2011

Yes you can file cheating case . Section 499 IPC is also appicable for your case.

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     17 July 2011

@Shiva: Salute you Dude, great, really great, I think you have find out a excellent way to save innocent men from the wrath of in-laws using law..

I hope you keep posting at LCI..

shiva (sales)     19 July 2011

Thanks Rajkumar....

Can you suggest me anything how to counter my FL???

Can any one please suggest good criminal lawyer in hyderabad to give good solution for this...

my aplogise  plz its ravinder kumar...not rakjumar

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     19 July 2011

@Shiva: Though am not a professional but I must say that you have Ladoo's in both your hands, just present the Court petition (498 etc) filed by your FiL/wife in his office, which will prove that he lied in RTI reply, which again is a big crime.

You should file RTI reply of your FIL in court which will help you to prove that their case is false.. 

Other professionals in LCI may suggest you better.. I am waiting too see what Tajobsindia reverts on your query..

@Ravinder Kumar....I want to apply CRPC 340 as affidavit is already filed by FL....I want some reference copies of CRPC 340 CAN any one HELP!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register